Tuesday, April 17, 2007

and so it goes

I have finished (part one) of the Job sequence. I'm hoping to continue with it on the blog as the inspiration and time permits. I wanted to design a writing project where I determined numbers of poems by having the found language first and then writing towards this. The amount of the found language in this sequence will now determine the number of responses that I can address. I am enjoying writing these poems in this way. With any luck, the end result should produce thirty poems. So that will mean a part two and part three. Hope you can stick with me as I try to stick with the project aims.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home