Friday, December 01, 2006

you are multitudes

tired of the sun

it's too easy to wax on
blue liquid light,
white sand
but the only season
I'll miss here
is autumn

I'll miss the way
the sky competes
with the ocean
for clarity
and everyday
both win


will it be snowing?

you said I wouldn't last
more than one winter
said it was too cold
for a Queenslander
you told me that your mother
couldn't wait to move to Brisbane
maybe you forgot that
back then, the logging and the apples
fucked the working man
and Queensland was the place to go

you've got it wrong
about me, I'll watch aurora borealis
rug up inside a firelit house
and you'll keep me warm


why I'm not in bed

there are so many places
and I've looked at hundreds
(different I guess
viewed on the net)
better to look in person

my enthusiasm
won't be put off
desirous I am
for one perfect spot
(and there's the end
of my life for sleep)


did the moon dance?

heat haze shimmered
when the wind came
whipped at the kids
on the beach

you held my hand
as the wildest waves
blew in over my waist

great big moon, white
on the day's blueness

a crazy convergence
of wave motion, tricks
of distance and light

our eyes
witness the moon
bouncing around
in the sky

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ray ban sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, nike free, sac longchamp, tory burch outlet, longchamp, louboutin shoes, chanel handbags, nike air max, ugg boots, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, nike free, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, nike air max, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, air max, tiffany and co, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, replica watches, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, uggs on sale, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, louboutin outlet, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors, louboutin

2/7/16 12:52  
Blogger Unknown said...

soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, ray ban, celine handbags, lululemon, nike air max, nike trainers, new balance, louboutin, iphone cases, giuseppe zanotti, soccer jerseys, hollister, hollister, oakley, instyler, nike air max, nike roshe, nike huarache, mcm handbags, nfl jerseys, asics running shoes, gucci, hollister, insanity workout, mont blanc, timberland boots, p90x workout, vans, valentino shoes, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, longchamp, bottega veneta, north face outlet, beats by dre, vans shoes, mac cosmetics, herve leger, reebok shoes, north face outlet, birkin bag, ralph lauren, jimmy choo shoes, baseball bats, lancel, ghd, babyliss, ferragamo shoes, converse outlet

2/7/16 13:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home